REPS AND SETS? BY MATT
I just saw a post about:
HOW MANY SETS AND REPS?
There is exactly 1 time when this question is 100% appropriate to even ask - DO YOU HAVE PAIN WHILE MOVING. The answer needs to be NO.
If the answer is YES:
1. Figure out how you BECAME injured.
2. Figure out how to GET OUT of pain.
3. Figure out how to STAY OUT of pain.
4. Do I BREATHE with integrity?
If the answer is NO:
1. What are my MOVEMENT GOALS?
2. What activities do I need to do to REACH my goals?
3. Do I breathe with INTEGRITY?
Reps and sets are for STRENGTH AND CONDITIONING. Do you need a MOVEMENT program, or S&C program? If you don't know the difference, the answer is probably MOVEMENT. FYI, you can combine both.
#FMS #SFMA #MOVEMENTMATTERS
Leave a Reply.
Matt and Von.